Okay, so I've been posting a lot of pictures of my eyeshadow lately, as I've done in the past. I promise, I am not in love with myself. :-P I am not really an artistic person, per se -- meaning I don't paint, sculpt, draw, etc etc -- but I'm finding the "canvas" of my eyes more and more appealing. I enjoy sharing my work and believe me when I say I have a LOT of photos that I haven't posted on my blog because I didn't want to clog it up with pictures of my eyes. After all, this blog is supposed to be about my struggles with infertility and bipolar disorder. Coupled with other ramblings as they strike. Seeing as how Blogger doesn't offer a 'cut' feature like LiveJournal, I have decided to start a blog dedicated to my adventures in makeup. If you're interested you can follow the new blog at Eye ♥ Color.
P.S. While I don't post the pics of my eyes as a way to "fish" for comments, I do rather enjoy when people comment. It is a major ego boost and who doesn't love that?? ;-P
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It wouldn't pull up for me. Just said it was a blank page. =( Any suggestions?
Whoops! I did the code for the link but forgot to put in the actual URL. Silly me!
Try again when you're ready. :)
ok, I got on the blog via your profil link, but it won't let me leave a comment.
I was going to say you should work at a make-up store and teach people how to do all these eyes. They are great! i'm gonna try some.
Ack! I wish I were confident enough to actually try to do this stuff for a living. :P
It's really just a hobby, though. And a way to express myself 'artistically' I guess. Once you master the "art" of blending, you'll be in business, I promise! (And if you're having trouble getting a good color 'payoff' out of your eyeshadows, try using a base. My preference is Urban Decay Primer Potion but there are plenty of other substitutes out there. Even a sheer concealer will work in a pinch.)
Post a Comment