I have one thought for you.
Tubal Ligation.
If you can't handle having blood drawn and are obviously seriously psychiatrically disabled, what kind of a parent would you make?
NO WIRE HANGERS!
She posted that in response to my comment from Donna's entry in which she posted a nasty comment Anonymously. Now she is registered with Blogger so she can continue to spread her nastiness and discord all through cyberspace.
Does anyone else find this absolutely gut-bustingly hilarious?? I mean, even through my years on Fertility Friend (and you all KNOW the drama that used to erupt there almost daily) I never once got flamed or picked on or anything. I don't think I've been in a flame war since my age still had the word 'teen' in it. I find it particularly amusing that GROWN women still stoop to such levels. The worst part? People like that are breeding. Natural selection is truly dead! :P
Notice how she focused on she specifically focused her comments towards aspects of my life that cause me regular emotional pain. But no worries. I'm suddenly reminded of a quote from the Wizard of Oz. Remember when Glinda the Good Witch of the North tells the Wicked Witch of the West "You have no power here! Now begone, before somebody drops a house on you!" It seems wicked appropriate right about now.
You may now return to your regularly scheduled program. :)



4 comments:
What a skanky troll. I'm glad you're not letting her upset you, no one that stupid should be allowed to have any power.
What a skanky troll. I'm glad you're not letting her get to you, no one that stupid should be allowed to have power!
Meh. Don't let her bug you. You are going through a hard time right now because you have no insurance and therefore have no meds.
I have 'known' you for years and would be a much more accurate source on your mental state than some internet stranger.
And for what it's worth, despite my complaining about my cousin and her gaggle of children and sometimes unwise choices, she is Bipolar and is also a pretty dang good mom.
Liss, I "know" you from LP..sorta. Anyways, I have been reading your blog for a while now and I want to say that you such a strong and brave woman. I can not imagine what it feels like to be dealing with constant highs and lows. Add that to infertilty, a pregnancy loss, going to school, a sudden income loss and living with people. That alone would make anyone stressed to say the lease. Keep your head up and remind yourself everyday that you are better then some troll. Sorry if this posts twice.
Post a Comment