I managed to escape hospitalization. So I finally got AF today after waiting 40 days. This morning my RE called and told me that my TSH is elevated. Going away for a while. Five years ago today Tony and I threw out our condoms and decided that we were going to have a baby. I've found that my unemployed life is not so much better than my employed life. I can hardly believe it's September already. I absolutely love October. Some days I feel okay with not being pregnant (or having a child) yet and then there are days where I remember that this would've been our baby's first Halloween (and first Thanksgiving, and first Christmas... etc, etc). So I woke up the day before yesterday with... dum dum dum... another blasted ear infection! That's THREE of these freaking things in as many months!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
an interesting way to 'sum things up'
The first sentence of each month's first entry for 2008:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's a really neat idea!
I like that! I might just have to steal it next year!
Post a Comment