The weekend is over; back to the daily grind. I feel like crap today. My head hurts, I'm nauseated, and my sinuses feel like they are going to explode.
We had a nice weekend. Tony's brother and niece came over Friday night for a while. We had pizza and played Wii. Then we sat around and talked while the kids played. I figured since we were going to have company I might as well invite my niece over, too. We wound up having David, too. They behaved themselves. Deborah stayed the night again on Saturday. I took her home around 5:00 yesterday evening. Around 7:00 she called me to tell me that she missed me. She sounded on the verge of tears. :( Poor thing. I think having a new baby around is exciting but she's not the only girl anymore. That has to be rough after being the only girl for nine years.
My birthday is Thursday. Eee gads I'm going to be 27!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Happy Early Birthday!
Post a Comment