Friday, December 7, 2007

it was a good day.

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. It wasn't anything spectacular but I think that's what I liked most about it. I stopped by Walmart on my way home from Dothan and picked up a cake. It was divided into four quarters, each a different flavor (German Chocolate, Red Velvet, Carrot, and Double Chocolate). So heavenly! Then I picked up a hoodie with Happy Bunny on it because I am smitten with all things Happy Bunny. :P I got back to Enterprise around 6:30 and stopped at our Walmart to pick up some face wash and wound up buying milk, papertowels, and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End on DVD. All the spending wasn't intentional, it just sort of happened. Oops.

At 7:00 I stopped at Farmer's to shoo my mom out of there. Then we went to her house and she gave me my hCG trigger. I talked to her and Dad for a bit then rushed home to see my monkey. I'd spoken to Tony earlier and he said he bought me a robe for my birthday. I was happy to be getting a gift but sad that he ruined the surprise factor. But oh well. So when I got home he said that I had to hunt for the gift. WTF? So off I went and after searching thoroughly, still no robe. Finally he said "I lied... I didn't get you a robe," and pulled out a watch box from his coat pocket! He bought me a really nice Fossil watch; the one I wanted! :D My monkey is so sweet when he wants to be. :P Then we made with the baby making and had cake. Mmm... birthday sex.

Today my right hip feels like someone punched me. I guess getting stabbed in the muscle with a needle will do that. It really freaking aches, though. It's all worth it in the end, though.

0 comments: