Friday, December 28, 2007

I'll wreck this coming down like the Apocalypse

I haven't been to work all week. Had a mild headache - excuse #1. Threw up in the middle of the night - excuse #2. This morning, I threw all of my excuses out the window and just didn't go. From the way I feel, I'm pretty confident that I'm running a fever, though. We'll use that as excuse #3.

No, it certainly can't have anything to do with being stuck in this bottomless pit of despair. Definitely not. NO way NO how.

I don't know how much longer I can "play" the part of "useful member of society" without cracking. At the rate I'm going, it'll be all I can manage to keep myself out of the hospital.

So scared, in desperate need for human connection. Someone to talk to; share these dark feelings with.

Obsession begetting obsession. These days are running out faster than the sky meeting the ground during a torrential downpour.

The point of no return. A plea for someone to just save me from myself.

1 comments:

Me said...

Oh hon... tell me what I can do?