LISSS!!!!!!!!!!! OMG... So glad you checked in on me and I didn't know you had a BLOG???? I am bookmarking it now. I've been thinking about you babe. Hope all is good in your world.
And haha, I have also become quite obsessed w/ the eyes. I have been watching ALOT of youtube (great for tutorials) and buying LOTS of MAC. I did a shimmery blue color with silver for my sister's wedding just like the way you did that green/gold and I looked F-A-B! By the way, I have the Ulta plumper lip gloss and that works great!! We shall share our tips!!! Great catching up with you and I am sending you all the ttc dust I can.. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~****~*~*~
Crazy little green-eyed girl. Fun-loving and mostly carefree. Enjoys loud rock music and driving too too fast. Loves flirting with disaster and teetering dangerously close to the edge of insanity. Has a semi-unhealthy addiction to makeup.
1 comments:
LISSS!!!!!!!!!!! OMG... So glad you checked in on me and I didn't know you had a BLOG???? I am bookmarking it now. I've been thinking about you babe.
Hope all is good in your world.
And haha, I have also become quite obsessed w/ the eyes. I have been watching ALOT of youtube (great for tutorials) and buying LOTS of MAC. I did a shimmery blue color with silver for my sister's wedding just like the way you did that green/gold and I looked F-A-B! By the way, I have the Ulta plumper lip gloss and that works great!!
We shall share our tips!!!
Great catching up with you and I am sending you all the ttc dust I can.. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~****~*~*~
Diana
Post a Comment