So my session yesterday wasn't too bad. I really wasn't feeling particularly down anymore and it's so hard to say "I was feeling depressed two days ago, but now I feel okay." without feeling like a complete moron. But I told her anyway and, if necessary, we'll look at shifting some meds around. I'm hoping restarting the Topamax will be the ultimate "boost" that I need to stay moodswing free for a while at least.
We also discussed TTC. She stays up on that because that is the primary reason I started going to therapy. I was just tired of being so bitter towards other women. Anyhow, we talked about a few different things and then she brought up that she has another patient that has been TTC for about seven years. So now she's looking into starting a support group for infertile women! I'm very excited! It may take a while but the prospect of meeting people that are going through the same thing I am is really encouraging. Not that I'd wish IF on anyone, but it's nice to know you're not alone. I have all my online friends and I love and appreciate you very much, but nothing compares to having someone to talk to IRL. (If I lived closer to Birmingham, this wouldn't be a problem. [le sigh])
In other news, school is stressing me out to no end. This class is a lot harder than I expected. Hmmph. Programming can bite me, I just want to get to the web developing!! My next class is going to be my second and final math class. That should be a nice eight weeks. (It's all self-paced so I could finish it in two weeks and have six weeks off! Or something similar, you get the picture.) Following that I'll be taking either Biology or Astronomy. I haven't decided which. I'm leaning more towards Biology because I'm good at Biology. But Astronomy seems so interesting and I love looking at the stars. So I guess we'll see.
I also need to do my FAFSA which means I need to file our taxes. Tony and I both got our W2s back so it's time! If the 2007 H&R Block Tax Estimator is right, we'll be getting around $4,000 back this year. w00t w00t! This excites me to no end. We are going to get a new mattress and box spring, pay off the WaMu credit card and still have some money left over. Hooray! I'm really looking forward to being mostly debt free again.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment