Last night I arbitrarily asked Tony whether or not he ever questioned wanting kids. He said 'Absolutely not. I want kids.' So that's that. If there were ever a doubt in my mind that we shouldn't have kids, it's pretty much out the window now. My husband really wants one and I want one (most of the time) so it's settled. Back on the TTC train we go.
Next stop - injects with IUI. I'm not sure if it'll be this cycle or after we get our taxes back. I'm thinking tax season is a better bet (so we don't drain our savings). Part of me has considered financing a few IUIs. I guess we'll see how things go.
My next step is a repeat SHG with my RE. Last time I had it done in Montgomery with my nurse practitioner. They saw something by my cervix but couldn't really decipher what it was on the ultrasound photos. So my RE wants to do it herself so she can see it firsthand. Which means I have to drive to Birmingham in the next few weeks. (Not that this bothers me. I love Birmingham!) I'm hoping I don't need surgery again. I'll be pissed if I do. Only time will tell.
In the mean time, I am taking prometrium for 10 days to induce AF. Good times, good times.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Isn't it annoying to have to do things TWICE because the first person was incompetent? I hate that!
Post a Comment