Friday, February 1, 2008

it's a whole new you, Charlie Brown

So I finally got AF today after waiting 40 days. 40 days is a long time! Interestingly enough, I started today, which is the 1st of the month. I think this is a first for me! Hah!

So Monday I go to Montgomery for my baseline appointment. Hoping all will be well inside. Then, hopefully, on Wednesday I'll be heading to Birmingham to see my RE personally to have my SHG repeated. My mom and sister are going to be going with me so we can go shopping afterwards.

So far AF has been good to me. Hardly any cramps to speak of. The only precursor was a wicked-bad migraine yesterday which I had to call in sick because of. No big, though.

I'm hyper. Thinking of starting acupuncture courtesy of my BFF. Nervous and excited about this cycle. Not sure what to expect, really. Worried about DH's counts for some reason. Worried that I have polyps again. Just worried in general.

[sigh]

0 comments: