I wimped out on work yesterday. Depression sometimes gets the better of me and when I can't stop crying...well...I usually flake out on work. I'm a horrible employee.
Lately I've been daydreaming of not working at all. This is not at all feasible but I can't help it. I wish I could work from home or sell stuff on eBay or something to make money but from home. I probably lack the discipline, though.
I'm really not sure I'm satisfied with my major in school. This class in VB.net has seriously kicked my ass and this is supposed to be what I'm going to do for a living? Can't I just build websites in my spare time and get paid for it? Seriously.
I don't want to be stuck doing this for the rest of my days. It may be high time to look into moving somewhere where the economy is a bit better. Or I could always try to convince my Monkey to move to South Lake Tahoe where my BFF will hook me up with a cushy job in accounting.
Life sucks.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment