This year I've vowed to reaffirm my faith. For those of you reading, I am a mostly non-practicing Pagan. Yep, I'm a witch. :P I'd like to change the "non-practicing" part this year.
I stopped practicing as much as I used to when I met my husband. I don't know why, really, because he's open to all sorts of faiths, I guess I just sort of fell by the wayside. This year, I'd like to change all of that. I'm starting off by celebrating the first Sabbat of the year - Imbolc - with a solitary rite passed on to me by my (also Pagan) BFF.
There will be candles and lemon cake and pomegranate juice. And a renewed sense of joy and self with the new year (and new season) coming.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Good for you Liss! I think reintroducing anything that makes you happy is a good idea. *hugs*
Post a Comment