Pregnancy can be so contrite. Why does it have to take so darn long to cook a baby anyway? I was examining the calendar today - something I should really avoid, to be honest. My surgery is March 14th. I am on birth control until then so there's not even a chance of a "surprise!" pregnancy between now and then. (Not that I was really expecting that anyway, but really.) So, surgery on the 14th and then I can throw out my birth control pills and wait for the witch to show her ugly face. I'm guessing it'll take five to seven days for her to show. We'll say somewhere around March 21st is CD 1. Oh goodie. Provided everything follows my mock timeline perfectly (and we all know it won't) I'm hoping to trigger around the 2nd and get my IUI around the morning of the 4th. (I'm basing my dates off my last injects cycle which went remarkably well.)
In a perfect world, I would be pregnant and due December 26, 2008. One last chance at a 2008 baby.
This hardly seems fair to me at all.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh Liss, I know what you mean.
Put the calendar down... It ain't fair. (HUGS)
Post a Comment