Yesterday was not a good day. I suspected something wasn't exactly right when my period decided to up and leave after having been present for three whole days. What I didn't expect was to see a pocket of fluid trapped in my uterus on my baseline ultrasound. The results? Canceled cycle.
Well screw me blue, will ya?
I'm so tired of the bullshit that comes along with TTC. It's getting really old and it's getting there fast. I'm sick of the waiting game, y'know? It's one thing to be in the thick of it but this sitting around waiting for tests and procedures just kills.
So the plan is a repeat SHG on the 7th in Birmingham with my RE. This actually doesn't upset me the way it should. I have to drive three and a half hours for a fifteen minute procedure. It hardly seems fair, right? But it's really no big deal because I love seeing my RE and I love going to Birmingham. It's a win/win for me. Now if I can just get good results on the SHG I'll be a happy camper. I'm not expecting it, though. In fact, I'm prepared to hear "You need surgery," again. Such is the life of me.
In the mean time, my focus is back on the weight loss thing. And the health thing. I started back on vitamins and so did Tony. Plus we're both taking Glucomannan as a dietary supplement to help us lose weight and lower cholesterol. And I'm excercising (walking) every day and that feels really good. I just gotta stick with it. If I can stick with it for longer than a week, it'll become habit and that'll be good. I'm sick of being fat. I'm sick of being lazy. I'm sick of being the way that I am. So I'm going to change it. As much as I can, anyway.
And that's that.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment