Friday, March 21, 2008

post-lap update

So my surgery went well. The doctor found Stage II endo, though. :( I'm pretty bummed about having yet another stumbling block in our way. I mean, WTF? PCOS and IR isn't enough? Not ovulating isn't enough? Whatever. I'm so sick of TTC. Too bad I'm not ready to give up yet. [sigh]

Of course in light of my new diagnoses, two of my friends popped up pregnant. One I'm thrilled for because she's 37 and has severe endo herself. So it's a miracle that she came up pregnant so quickly. Of course this just makes me wonder that much more why we aren't parents yet. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just not cut out for mommyhood. Maybe I'm too selfish or too sickly or too mentally ill.

For the past two days I've been passing out at random. Yesterday I hit my head on the bathtub. Good times, good times. So now I'm on house arrest. Can't drive, can't do much more than lay around. I've turned into a Nickelodeon addicted recluse. I gained weight from doing nothing all day. Figures. Plus I ate loads of comfort foods. Gaah!

My post-op appointment is Thursday. Thank GOD I have the day OFF. I don't think I could've handled a full week back after being out for 9 days.

1 comments:

paul_allan said...

Hai Lissa. I first of thank good for your surgery which went well.Don't try to do anything hard which affects your health.Don't strain yourself.I wish you to be back soon.

___
Allan.

Dual Diagnosis
Dual Diagnosis