I decided to ask for tomorrow off and my boss was nice enough to give it to me. This is great! Not only does it mean a four day weekend but it also means I'll have time to finish my homework, straighten up the house, pack for Birmingham, and leave for Birmingham at a reasonable hour (RE: around 2:00). I can't believe my surgery is finally the day after tomorrow. I'm still excited but also starting to get a little nervous. I hope they are able to fix everything that needs fixing. I'm sure it'll be okay.
In another two weeks I have a hair appointment scheduled! It has been a year since I had my hair cut and colored (professionally). I'm trying to find decent hairstyles but I'll probably wind up just looking through books when I get to the salon. I know I want my hair shorter because it's constantly falling out and short hair is far less annoying than long hair. Plus, the summer is coming and I don't want to wear ponytails every day that it gets too hot to have hair on my neck and shoulders. Plus, I think I look better with shorter hair. I'm really looking forward to it!
I really have nothing meaningful to say. I wish I did. :-/
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am soooo boring with my hair. I always wear it down or in a low ponytail at the base of my neck. I don't really like my hair but I have an irrational emotional attachment to the length. It has to be past my shoulders. I only get it cut about once a year so it pretty much fluctuates beween just below my shoulders and my midback. I used to color it red (because readheads are HOT) but got too lazy. So anyway, that's my hair story. Please post a pic of your new 'do once you get done. ;)
Good luck today Liss! Thinking of ya.
I always wear my hair in a ponytail. I want to get it cut short enough where it won't fit in one, cause that is the only way I'll wear it down.
I hope everything goes ok! I'll be thinking about you.
Post a Comment