Monday, September 20, 2010

one is the lonliest number...

That's it. Just one lonely follicle on the right side. The two that had potential on the left side didn't catch up. I hope that this is our "golden egg" because... [sigh] I'm just so ready for the infertility chapter of my life to be OVER.

Still waiting to hear back from my RE on my bloodwork results and things. Most likely I'll be triggering tonight and then we'll go to the office on Wednesday morning for the IUI.

Update: Heard from the RE. Trigger shot tonight and IUI around 10:00 AM Wednesday. E2 was on the low-ish side (137) but my Googling says that E2 can and usually is lower in we fluffy types.

One egg. I really hope it's the one.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So so hoping this is your one. Keep us posted! thinking of you.

Francie said...

Good luck this month. We'll be cycle buddies - my IUI is tomorrow morning as well.

Leslie said...

goodluckgoodluckgoodluck