I hate the 2WW. Have I ever mentioned that? It's agonizing. At least I get to entertain myself by peeing on sticks and watching them get lighter and lighter ... and lighter ...
And then of course hopefully darker again!
I teeter between absolutely terrified/nervous and really, really excited. I held on to my piece of moonstone throughout the whole "procedure." I wore a pair of lucky socks (which my RE actually commented on.. hah!). I wore the bracelets my mom made me.
Tony and I both wore Auburn t-shirts yesterday. We were a bit "afraid" being in Bama country and all that. But we had soooo many people walk by us and say "War Eagle" it was uncanny! I enjoyed it very much. (Also, the hospital cafeteria has really good food! :P)
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Gosh, tell me about it. I think the wost time for me is 7-14 DPO.
Post a Comment