Wednesday, September 15, 2010

follie scan tomorrow...

I'm reading into things. This whole week I've happened to look at the clock on triple digits (my sister told me to make a wish)... Monday it was 4:44, then 5:55, 3:33, 2:22 the two days after... Then yesterday I was sitting in the truck waiting for my sister and I looked out the window to see a bright green (color of fertility) grasshopper just chillin' on my window. Grasshoppers are considered a fertility symbol as well. I have this long story about why the grasshopper was really significant to me that I'll have to share another time.

So... I took a cue from a few others (specifically I remember her post about her good luck charm and, of course, the lucky socks. So I had my mom string me a "fertility bracelet" for luck. It is moonstone and rosequartz with a turtle charm. All symbolic of fertility in some way or another.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I completely understand. I plan on staying at the same hotel we stayed at last time for our IUI, eating Breakfast at Cracker Barrel and probably making myself eat the same thing. It's all about the mojo. Oh, Liss, I'm glad to see you back at trying again, I've missed having a cycle buddy.

Leslie said...

love your bracelet! keeping everything crossed for you- you know that, right?