I've started a few entries over the last two weeks and I just haven't had the energy or motivation to finish them. Not to mention I'm just having trouble finding a way to put things into words. I feel totally inadequate as a writer these days.
I really have nothing to report. Unless you want to hear about the last four days of my constant cleaning of cat puke. Probably not, though.
The new meds seem to be doing just fine. The only problem I've had thus far was a really bad headache yesterday. But I was over it by 1:00-ish. I also had some pretty wacky and intense hallucinations a few nights back. I'll be sure to keep an eye on that. Also having strange waking nightmart type things where I wake up in the middle of the night and completely panic because I don't know where I am. I'm not sure if that's the meds or not. I guess we'll see.
Life is boring. I feel like everything is on pause. Or rather I'm on pause and the rest of the world is moving in fast forward around me. The Monkey changed job positions and is adjusting well. If they'd only hire him on as a permanent employee I'd be thrilled. He's changing shifts next week from 9:00 to 6:00 to 7:00 to 4:00. Also he'll be working once every third weekend. His schedule should go from being horribly erratic to stable once the changes take effect.
It's a nice day out and I'm seriously considering getting outside in the sunshine and washing/waxing my car. I haven't done it in... uh... probably a year. Well, not a serious wash, anyway. I've been to the car wash a few times and rinsed it a few times but I haven't detailed the poor thing in forever.
Mostly my life is boring.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment