Tonight The Monkey and I are going to head to the local Drive-In to see Fast & Furious and The House on the Left. Mostly we're interested in Fast & Furious, the second movie is just a bonus. (Gotta love double features!) The movies start at approximately 7:45 so I'm guessing we'll head out somewhere for dinner around four. I guess that means I should head upstairs and get showered! We slept until 12:00 today. We were up until 2:00 watching The Fast & The Furious because I hadn't seen all of it. It's second only to The Matrix as The Monkey's favorite movie.
Also, I got my ring yesterday! It's SOOOO pretty! I tried to get a decent pic of it but my camera SUCKS at the macro function. The inscriptions were smaller than I expected (the website photo makes them look huge!) but the stones are just gorgeous. Sapphire and Blue Topaz really do sit well together. ;)
So far Lamictal has caused me NO grief. I keep checking myself for any hint/signs of a rash and I have none. Also, NO HEADACHES to date. Hoorah! I was pretty energetic yesterday. I got up early to watch the kiddos while my sister went to D-Town to pick up her hubby from the hospital. (He just had back surgery again.) When I put Madison down for a nap I started putting away all the [clean] laundry that had piled up since we flooded. I also did all of the dirty laundry so I had a mountain of clean clothes to fold and put away. I despise laundry! But I got it all done and then spent the rest of my afternoon reorganizing drawers. The Monkey has his own chest of drawers and all of my stuff is taking up the dresser and the [larger] chest of drawers. Yikes! Me thinks it's time to downsize. Our hanging clothes rack is packed full as well. I would like to go through those clothes and pull down all of my work clothes and put them in a bin and take them to storage. That would free up a LOT of space. But we'll see. It was a nice productive day and I was thrilled to have enough energy to buckle down and do it. I haven't had focused energy like that in a while. I was all Wow the Lamictal is working already! until I started doing other things that were more indicative of being hypomanic more than anything. Oh wells. At least it's not giving me any side effects.
Ok, time to go shower! I need to get primped and prettied for dinner and the movies. Which will involve makeup (of course) and flat ironing my hair!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Have fun on your anniversary date! I'm glad the "death rash" hasn't consumed you yet, and of course, hope it never rears its ugly head!! I hope you get a good pic of the ring, because I remember seeing the advertisement of it when you ordered it and it looked gorgeous. I totally thought about getting one, too! LOL!!
Post a Comment