Wednesday, February 25, 2009

lack of a 'wow' factor

I just finished up my final exam for BIS245. All about the yawn-worthy world of databases. :P Quite frankly, this class was totally boring. I really didn't find myself interested in it at all. Yet, somehow, I've managed to skate through the course effortlessly losing only a mere 10 points in the last seven weeks. So I'm officially 'school-related worry' free for the next three days. Then my two new courses begin. Thankfully one of them only involves the creation of a resume at the end -- no final exam! So I am now ONE final exam, one resume creation, and two class projects short of a Bachelor's degree.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I should be way more excited about this than I am. Maybe when I am fervently applying for graduation and buying my cap and gown, etc etc the excitement will settle in.

For now, I'm more excited about using my sister's new Clarisonic Brush and getting my new spring shirts in the mail from Old Navy.

0 comments: