Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I need a mantra or something...

I slept for crap last night in spite of taking a Lunesta. I definitely think Ambien works better. So getting up at 7:00 to take my cousins to school did NOT a happy, cheerful Lissa make. I'm grumpy and I would much like to go home and go back to bed. But I'm making myself stay awake in hopes that I will crash at a normal time this evening. We shall see.

In addition, I am having a very difficult time getting myself motivated/pumped to go walking at 12:00. I would much rather go home, get a shower, and spend the next two hours playing with my makeup. So I need a mantra or something to get my flabby ass motivated. I guess it's because I haven't walked since Thursday. (And yet, somehow, my ankles still hurt.)

It's a blustery kind of day. Overcast and windy with the threat of a thunderstorm or two lingering menacingly on the horizon. The temperature is perfect, though. In the mid-60s with a cooling breeze. I'm so not ready for Spring.

0 comments: