Tuesday, November 20, 2007

roll with it baby!

After having 80cc's of saline pumped into my protesting uterus on Wednesday, my RE has declared my uterus hopefully free of polyps. Hooray!

Better news? In about a week I'll be starting another round of Follistim injections and we'll be back on the TTC bandwagon. This is all very sudden and unplanned but I'm excited none the less. I'll be tapering off Topamax as quickly as possible and stopping Abilify as well. Wellbutrin and Prozac will remain because I just don't want to be depressed. I can handle manic better than I can handle depressed, I think.

I feel like I'm cramming for an exam. Suddenly I have to start taking prenatals and Omega 3-6-9. Drinking at least 80 oz of water a day. Getting more exercise. Sleeping more. I need to eat healthier. Tony needs to start his Fertility Blend and other vitamins. Wow. It's a bit overwhelming but I'm so ecstatic I can hardly contain myself!

0 comments: