The ultrasound was fantastic. They always are. I never tire of staring at the ultrasound screen in complete awe with a permagrin plastered on my face. I'm too overjoyed to even have tears of joy at this point. How silly. Both babies are very active (though I can't yet feel it). I've been noticing that the bigger they get, the harder they are to find with my doppler. I surmised that it was because they have so much room to wiggle around and do their acrobatics that they hardly sit still! Baby A is on my right side (head down...for now) and Baby B is on my left side happily kicking Baby A in the nose every now and again.
The ultrasound tech was awesome. She took her time and didn't just rush into doing measurements (they didn't last time, either). Both babies look excellent! Their growth is symmetrical (important for identical twins) and their fluid levels look nice and even. Both of their little hearts and brains look perfect. In a nutshell... so far, so good!
And seeing as how I'm 16w4d today they went ahead and took a peek between their legs. Baby A was bashful but Baby B readily showed us the goods and we are having TWIN GIRLS!! I'm beyond thrilled and amazed and... wow is this really happening to me?
And here is a peek at my two sweet girls! ♥ ♥
Baby A


Baby B


We're still tossing around names but I think we have a good idea who these little munchkins are going to be. :D



2 comments:
Congrats!!!!
Those are some fantastic profile shots. :)
Post a Comment