Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 days of blogging - Day 3

My favorite TV show.

This is actually a pretty easy one. If I had to pick my favorite of all time it is most certainly Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Oh, go ahead, laugh if you must but Buffy is listed as number THREE on the Top Cult TV Shows of All Time list. Falling only behind Star Trek and The X-Files. (I was also an avid X-Phile in my early HS years. So maybe I am a big dork.) Okay, so not maybe... I am a big dork. Not only do I own all seven seasons of Buffy on DVD, I also own an extensive collection of books based on the series, several comics (courtesy of my BFF), The Sunnydale High Yearbook (no, really...), and some other items. I used to have this really neat black tank top that had a cross on it but I, uh, outgrew it (literally). I still have my necklace with a wooden stake charm.

Okay... you can laugh.

3 comments:

Mrslady1975 said...

I am a huge x-files fan too. I can watch the episodes over and over...

Leslie said...

I liked Buffy, too!

Panamahat said...

Ok, you seem to be asking very difficult questions here, (namely, pick ONE) but I am going to just go ahead a pick a TV show that I have really loved, and if it turns out under Spanish Inquisition conditions not to be my VERY favourite in the whole 40 years of my television watching, then don't sue me.

The Wire.