Wednesday, August 18, 2010

move on, move on...

Right now I am pretty incredibly manic (which has me insanely worried because my hearing is on Friday and I can't decide if being manic at my disability hearing would be good or not??) I'm trying to burn these feelings into my brain so I can describe them accurately on Friday. I feel crazy. I want to focus on one thing but I can't. I am trying to reply to every.single.FB status. Talking my mom's ear off. Talking to the animals. Talking to myself. Talking to YOU! I'm too manic to text my BFF because it literally feels too slow. (Typing feels too slow. Typing IS too slow. I keep misspelling things.) I want to focus. I need to finish baking the cake I started (WTF made me want to bake a cake AND cook dinner AND have my mom fry up eggplant because now the kitchen is a mess!!) Also, I need t odo laundry and clean out the cat fountain and the kitchen floor needs cleaning amd the litter boxes need to be scooped as well and I really want to do all of this RIGHT.NOW. but I can't focus on anything.

I should probably take an Ativan soon or my heart might explode. (The palpitations are REALLY bad today.)

0 comments: