So... my favorite song. Do I have to pick one?? That's impossible. How about a few from my favorite artists? :P
Metallica - Fade to Black, Orion, Seek & Destroy
Ani Difranco - Fire Door & Swan Dive
Disturbed - Droppin' Plates & The Sickness
Steve Miller Band - The Joker
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
The Rolling Stones - Miss You, Beast of Burden, Sympathy for the Devil
U2 - Mysterious Ways
Ugh. I know there are plenty more songs that I could listen to over and over and over again but I can't think right now. It's hard to listen to some of my favorite older rock and roll songs because they remind me of my dad. :-/ He was a huge influence on my taste in music.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Gotta love the Metallica & Disturbed. Sickness makes me drive really fast :)
Post a Comment