I guess I tempted fate one too many times last week. I went to bed last night with a slight pain in my right ear. I woke up at 4:00 AM with my ear swollen shut. It hurts but it's not unbearable just yet. Since our insurance hasn't kicked in just yet (at least I don't think it has... plus we haven't received our cards in the mail), I'm going to try my best to treat this at home. I've read about home remedies of equal parts vinegar and water. :-/ I've never tried it, though. But it may just work seeing as how the infection is still very mild.
One thing is for sure -- no more swimming without ear plugs! I'm going to do some research and find the best ones for swimming. I have moldable plugs but they aren't very good. I've used them in the shower and they seem to want to fall out when they get wet. Kind of defeats the purpose, dontcha think?
UGH. So much for getting through 2009 without another ear infection. I was doing so well, too! [sigh]
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment