Monday, May 12, 2008

we really really don't need this

So Friday my husband broke the news that he'd been fired early that morning. So now we're pretty much up shit's creek in a leaky canoe. We barely subsisted off of both our incomes and now we're living off of just mine and I don't make much at all. His income was the bread winning income and now it's gone. Gone gone gone.

Trying to find a reason/reasons to keep moving forward.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Oh, no, Liss. That is so hard. I'm really sorry. I hope DH can find another job quickly...one that he really likes and pays well!

kittyquilt said...

That totally sucks! :( You definitely don't need that added stress right now.
((hugs))

Me said...

I read about this somewhere else... not sure where... anyway, it blows. And I'm sorry. I know how hard struggling on one income is. Sucks balls.

I hope he finds something decent soon.

Me said...

Just checking in to say I hope things are going OK for you two...