Thursday, April 3, 2008

home too soon

I couldn't handle being in the hospital so I signed myself out against everyones' better judgment. I'm still sickly depressed. I don't want to go back to work which is completely idiotic. I know I have to work. We can't survive on Tony's salary alone. I'm looking for a new job but I don't know how that's going to pan out. Not to mention that I need insurance so being without a job is not really an option. But I'm so unhappy that I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what to do with myself.

I promised my husband that I wouldn't hurt myself and I have to keep that promise. It's the hardest promise I've ever had to keep.

1 comments:

Steph said...

Liss, please take care. I have thinking of you and hope you can pull through this. I wish there was something I could do. *hugs*