This day, last year, I left work early to see the doctor. See, I had a bad feeling all along; I knew it was too good to be true. I was willing to forgo the %$150 ER copay just to know. I had to know.
And my gut was right. My hCG had dropped and the joy of being pregnant was ending in a crash and burn sort of way. Nothing has been the same since.
Here it is, one year later, and I still find myself crying over the loss. I'm sure this is normal so why do I feel so damn flawed?
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm sorry, Liss. Your feelings are very normal, especially for the anniversary of your loss. I wish things were different for you. Hugs.
((((HUGS)))))) I am so, so sorry
I'm so sorry. I totally understand what you are feeling though.
(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment