I am out of Ambien. It was a 30 day prescription that I had filled barely 10 days ago. Ouch. Reality sucks.
I'm coming down off months of being on an SSRI (Prozac, then Zoloft). Let me tell you what SSRI withdrawl syndrome is like. Dizziness, nausea, foggy-headedness - all plentiful. Sweating - check. Miserable - check. I'm sure I should've titrated downwards but my pdoc felt otherwise. Prozac has a really long half life so he figured I'd be fine. No can do. I get these waves of disorientation every fifteen minutes or so. Thankfully the nausea has been bearable.
I think the Lithium is starting to kick in. I'm not really 100% sure. I'm not as depressed as I was a week ago, that's for sure. I've actually put eye makeup on two days running. *gasp!* So maybe things are looking up. I'm also pretty sure I ovulated this cycle which means AF should show her face in about a week. I am probably going to lose it when she does because I should've been starting my IUI cycle. [sigh]
Well, I guess I'm going to go sit by a fan and try to cool off. I'm sweating perfusely and basically miserable. But I'm making brownies and brownies are good.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Brownies make things better!!
Mmmm brownies!
I used to make them with St. John's Wort (sort of like an herbal prozac). :)
i've been thinking about you... i hope you have lots of 'eyeshadow days' ahead of you.
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment