Monday, November 22, 2010

a heartbeat!

We saw a heartbeat today! It was immediate and the tears and giggles came quickly. My mom and sister went with me since The Monkey had to work. My mom asked the nurse if she saw just one. I insisted that there was only one last week so there was only going to be one this week.

Turns out... not so much. One gestational sac... two yolk sacs and two beautiful little heartbeats! :D

We were a bit shocked (er.. still are) but OH SO happy!! <3

5 comments:

RB said...

OMG! You just gave me the chills! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thrilled for you and Monkey. I hope you had him sit down before you told him :)

elephantscanremember said...

This is so cool!!!!!

It was great to finally meet you and your family today too.

Michelle said...

Omg!!! Congrats!!

Marina said...

The best news, ever! I'm so happy for you - congratulations!

Me said...

I am so happy for you Liss!