Monday, August 18, 2008

zoom zoom zoom

Highlights of my day (from August 15, 2008):

- Having sex for the first time in 22 days. OMFG.
- Getting Tony chiropractic help for his sciatica. (He's been dealing with the pain for better than six months.)
- Getting a $100 break from said chiropractor for today's treatment! Seriously. Fucking AWESOME.
- Actually spending the day running around, doing the errands that we put off all week.
- Getting my books in the mail. [squee!]
- Reading through half of Manic by Terri Cheney. (Thanks to my BFF!)
- Feverish text messaging with BFF in between chapters.
- Hour and a half long phone conversation with BFF about nothing and everything and anything in between!
- Starting back on Zoloft. (Because hypomania is SOOO way better than being depressed!)

Constant need for movement. Talking and talking and talking. Hugs and kisses for everyone - yay! Insatiably horny. Flights of fancy and falling with style. Not tired not tired not tired. Increased awareness of everything from the ache in my neck and shoulders to the unexplainable stickiness of my palms (wash, rinse, repeat.. wash, rinse, repeat). Left with one relentlessly repeatitive thought: how long is this going to last??

6 comments:

Steph said...

Forgive my ignorance, but will the zoloft keep you hypomanic? Are you doing ok? I am glad you updated. I check on you every day as well.

Carissa said...

Wow, I would think you'd be tired by now, I am just from reading all that! lol. It sounds like things are getting better tho, you had some good days.

Panamahat said...

Shit, Liss, you really are doing it tough at the moment. Hang in there though. I can imagine it must be really quite exhausting for you.

As for the sex - congratulations. I think it's about 6 weeks since that kind of action happened at my house (nothing around last O time as a prophylactic measure - still waiting for HCG to go to zero-, then AF, then abstaining for HSG, then time drifted and then it was danger O zone again and now another AF has passed). God it's probably much longer than six weeks I better stop thinking about it!). Started the Femara today so we'd better get SOME action this cycle...

Sending you hugs xxx

Monica said...

I love you Lissa! I tagged you to give you something else to do today.

http://www.babyfireflydreams.com/2008/08/ive-been-tagged.html

Me said...

It's been a while... how are you?

Panamahat said...

Dude, check in with us- what's happening this week?