Things are strange. I can hardly believe it's September already. The Monkey's unemployment is almost up. [meep] Time to find jobs like real people.
Moods are all over the freaking map. I lost 10 pounds during my fleet of hypomania. Living on Diet Cherry Coke and Sugar Free Red Bull and cigarettes will do that. I've gained about half of the 10 pounds back after the inevitable spiral back into depression earlier this week. Eating brownies and various Little Debbie cakes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And sometimes at 3:00 AM when the insomnia would take over. Antidepressants didn't do much for me except make me a cranky wench after the initial "high" of euphoric hypomania wore off. Started getting an earache Monday afternoon. Went to the doctor on Tuesday morning and was diagnosed with "otitis externa" or swimmer's ear. Even though I haven't been swimming in WEEKS. Must've been from showering. Using some antibiotic ear drops but they don't seem to be helping. The Monkey promises we'll go back to the doctor on Monday if I'm still not any better. Living off Ultram, Ibuprofen, Tylenol, and various muscle relaxers in the mean time. At least I'm getting some sleep. God how I miss Klonopin. Xanax is okay in a pinch (and it's wonderous for anxiety) but Klonopin puts me OUT when I take it at night. There's something to be said for a full, SOLID eight hours of sleep. Yes. Most of the sleep I'm getting nowdays is broken into two and three hour increments at best. Oh well. At least I'm catching up on my Angel and Charmed reruns. [eyeroll]
Decisions to be made. Work to be done. Totally NOT interested in school. I blame the ear infection. Passed my last class with a 99.5% average. I missed five whole points on my final exam and ZERO points on everything else. I fucking rule. Sis and brother-in-law are on tentative orders to PCS at the end of this year. Destination: Fort Bliss, TX. (Basically El Paso.) The Monkey and I have been invited to join them in the move and we are seriously considering it. After all, there's really nothing compelling tying us to Alabama. My parents don't want us to go but seriously, they'll get over it. And I'll miss them, but I'll also miss my sis and the kids if/when they do leave. Not to mention I'll miss out on all the wonderous baby firsts that I've gotten to experience with Madison Michele. Who, by the way, turned 9 months on the 25th of August and has already taken her first steps! Babies are just so... neat.
More later. Possibly with some sort of coherence. Now it's time to check on my Webkinz (I'm totally addicted) and lie down to watch Food Network Night time. Tomorrow is definitely homework and studying.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Maybe a move will mean better job opportunities! It sounds like this could be the beginning of something fun. GL on the job hunt for now, though.
hey chicky babe. How are things going with plans for the move?
OK, it's another new month now. Let's hear what's happening in October!!
Post a Comment