I have several posts pending. I sit down to write and never finish! Even my birth story is sitting in my un-posted archives waiting for me to finish it up.
Life is good. It's not always easy but it's definitely GOOD. I love these two little creatures so fiercly and completely. It's wonderful. ♥
I can't believe that they are already 12 weeks old! They are growing and changing so fast!
Here are some stats. Hopefully I'll get around to posting more often. The girls were born at 38w1d. I was in labor from 1:00 AM until they were born at 7:38 and 7:41 PM on July 3rd. I had an epidural though so it was all good. ;) Abigail Hope was 6 lbs, 13 oz and 19.5" long. Hannah Faith was 6 lbs, 14 oz and 20" long. Both were born vaginally! I pushed for less than 20 minutes to get them both out. (It sure felt like a LOT longer!) At their two month check Abby was up to 11 lbs 1 oz and 23.25" and Hannah was 11 lbs 5 oz and 24" long. They are delightful, happy little babies and I simply could not ask for more. :)
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh, wow! I was wondering when they were due and how things were going! Congratulations!
Can't wait to see pictures and hear more about how the little babes are settling in :)
Post a Comment