So it seems this cycle is off to a much better start! Today's follie check went well. I was very surprised that tonight is NOT going to be trigger night but I have FOUR potential follies growing nicely. And growing close together (in size) too! On the right she measured on at 13mm and one at 11mm. The left had one at 11mm and one at 9mm. So I'll stim tonight and tomorrow and go back for more blood work and another ultrasound. (Which, did I mention, is getting REALLY expensive with my out of pocket cost at 50%.) Anyway, so we'll probably (most likely) trigger on Thursday night and then go in for the IUI on Saturday morning. Which is perfectly okay with us because The Monkey won't have to take off work for it. :)
Oh, and best of all, my estradiol was 298.4!! That is the highest it has ever been (except for trigger day on our BFP cycle; even then it was only in the 330s with three mature follies).
SO. I am feeling very hopeful today. And now I am going to go change out of my pumpkin tie-dye t-shirt and into my Colts t-shirt and get ready for my niece and nephew's football game! I wish it were cooler out, though. But we can't have it all. ;)
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That's great!! Hopefully this cycle will be "the one." My doc never gives me my estriadol level - maybe I should start asking them for it.
Post a Comment